- You only fail when you stop. Stop thinking short-term. Once you’ve decide to step out of society and follow your heart hoping to make revenue from your craft, you’ve subconsciously made a pact with yourself that from now on, you’re on your own. If you win, it was because of your persistence and hard work and if you fail, its because YOU chose to stop. People are hit with obstacles everyday. You have no excuse. You’re either down for your dream and the hard work that comes with achieving it, or you’re not! The difference between those who are in the limelight/ those who are successful and those who aren’t, is will power. Lack of will power is a weakness and if you don’t feel that you are strong enough, do not continue this journey. Once you step out of society and start following your dream, it will be extremely hard to start over.
- Morgan Freeman didn’t break into Hollywood until he was in his 50’s. He was an aspiring actor his entire life and never stopped working towards his dream until he made it. Imagine if he had stopped?
- You have the same 24 hours your idols had before they achieved their dreams. Make good use of your time.
- Don’t listen to anyone who hasn’t taken any risks in life. People will try to discourage you, fuck them and their boring lives. Only listen to people who have stories to tell. Ignore those who just come with opinions.
- Our parents are often safe people. They believe in taking the safe route in life, going to school, college, getting a job, having a family, mortgage, etc. It may seem like you lack support from them now and then, but just remember that your minds are different. They only want the best for you and you stepping out of safe waters will frighten them. The only way to win their respect is to be educated and continue to study the field you are going into. Once they can see that you are serious about your dream, they will eventually start taking you seriously. All you really need is your parents to have your back. Allow them to be cautious and critical, creative people need a balance.
- Be realistic. Yes you have a dream and you want to see it come to light, but there’s nothing worse than being around people who have their heads in the clouds. Be realistic. Study the field you are going into and make sure you are making the right decisions.
- Do it for the love and never for the money. Read up about Money, I’m talking the people who own half of the world and the way our society works. When you realise that money doesn’t exist, you will see the world in a different light. Why go through all of this hard work, for material gain? If it isn’t for the love, the outcome will never be positive.
- Hustle, Hustle Hustle.
I honestly have no idea. I got rid of my scale a few years ago because I was becoming too obsessed with it and my mood for the day depended on the number that a scale showed me. I learned to eat healthy and find workouts that made me feel strong. I’ve been a lot happier and healthier not knowing what I weigh :)
You can do crunches or leg lifts all day to build strength in your abs, but muscle tone and the flat look won’t show until we take off the mushy layer on top of it. Sorry to say it, but the only real way to get a flat stomach is by eating clean…I know it sucks… I’m a foodie lol. But if you want it bad enough, it’s worth it :) The hardest part for me was saying no to all the yummy chocolate and salty stuff I crave everyday.
You’re kind of fantastic! Thank you!